Arenus Cheats galore. So if you are looking to get free gold, warden points and more, here’s all the working Arenus cheats to make use of right now.
Arenus is an incredible game in and of itself. Not only does it offer a fully-fledged management mechanics but also a pixelated graphics reminiscent of Minecraft.
Released in 2017, Arenus is basically a turn-based battle arena game set in a dystopian Sci-Fi universe where players choose from one of many customizable gladiators as they train and engage in fierce battles with the objective to rise up the ranks.
Also Checkout: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend Cheat Codes
In addition to featuring a plethora of gladiators each with their own unique abilities, Arenus offers several special encounters as well as side stories/quests to partake in.
Now assuming you’re looking to simplify your gameplay by maximising several in-game resources such as gold, AP, Warden Points and more, here’s the best Arenus Cheats to utilise right now.
There are three major ways to cheat in Arenus. The first is to use a specific custom file that lets you choose the number of gold or warden points you want, while the second is to use an online save editor. The third method is to use the popular RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin. So without further delay, let’s get into the how to thing.
Cheating in Arenus Using CommonEvents.json File
This is undoubtedly the easiest Arenus Cheat guide you will ever come across. Once you have downloaded and placed the CommonEvents.json file to the appropriate director, you’ll be able to set gold, set AP
and even Warden Points without stressing much. To get this one going simply follow the tutorial below;
- To begin with, download the CommonEvents.json file from here and extract the Zip file using WinRar, 7-Zip or any reliable file extraction program on your PC.
- Next up, copy the file (CommonEvents.Json) within the extracted folder and place it in the game directory as shown below
- Once done, double-click to launch Arenus, then press [P] to bring up the cheat menu and you’ll be good to go.
Cheating in Arenus Using Save Edit Online
Save Edit Online spawned with the aim to help users simplify troublesome games and it does so by allowing them to modify specific quantities (such as gold, items, etc.) within a game. Using this powerful too, you can set the amount of gold you want in Arenus and so much more. Below’s how to utilise it;
- To get started, head over to the following URL https://www.saveeditonline.com/ and upload your Arenus save file (System.json) to the site.
- Once done, look up the variables you want to modify example; if it’s WardenPoints, search for it and edit the number to whatever you desire.
- Once done, save your changes and replace the custom save file with the original save and you’ll be good to go.
Cheating in Arenus Using RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin
Arenus is obviously an RPGM MV game. Hence, you can easily utilise a simple plugin to access the game’s cheat menu and modify stuff to your liking. To do this, we advise using RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu plugin.
This simple plugin helps you modify every single items in-game including gold, stats, EXP and more. With it, you can even set God Mode for your Warden and Gladiator as well as edit weapons, items and armor.
To download and learn how to install RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin, simply use the link below.
So this is basically the only available Arenus Cheats on the internet. If you encounter any issue whilst implementing them, simply use the comment box to below to notify us and we’ll be more than happy to offer assistance.