Third Crisis console commands and cheats abound. So if you are looking to max your character stats, here’s all the Third Crisis cheats and console commands to utilise right now.
Set in a post-apocalyptic world plagued by a mysterious crisis, Third Crisis is a tactical role-playing game that tells the tale of a young adventurer who is forced to adjust to a new life in the town of Carceburg after a mission gone wrong.
In the game, players assume the role of Vibe, whose mission is to journey through a harsh environment, navigating complex narratives and quests while interacting with different characters and making decisions that influence the plot.
Also Checkout: Degrees of Lewdity Cheats
The game features a plethora of mysteries to uncover, and as you strive to solve the problem that saw humanity defeated and enslaved by the terrible organisation Peitho, you will undoubtedly require the assistance of cheats at some point.
Now, assuming this is the case, we have below all the Third Crisis console commands and/or cheats to make use of.
Third Crisis Console Commands
In Third Crisis, there are no actual cheat codes that can help you obtain free items and money, but you can take advantage of the game’s console built for the sole purpose of debugging to cheat in-game. So without further delay, here’s how to go about it.
Enable the Third Crisis Console
To begin with, open up Third Crisis, and while on the Main Menu, click on Options.
On the next page, select the Game tab and then click the arrow key to switch ON Enable Console (~).
Open the third crisis console
Once you have enabled the Third Crisis console, the next step is obviously to open it.
On Windows/WebGL, simply click on the tilde (~) key on your keyboard or press F12 to access the Third Crisis console.
On Android, you can access the game’s console by using two fingers to swipe down from the top or up from the bottom. Note that this gesture works on Third Crisis v0.2.1 and above.
List of Third Crisis Console Commands
Also known as Third Crisis cheats, the below Third Crisis console commands will help you max out your character stats and more.
- Time.Set [number hours], [number minutes], and [number seconds]. This command sets the in-game time to the supplied time. Example; Time. Set 6, 30, and 35: This will set the in-game time to 6 hours, 30 minutes, and 35 seconds.
- Time.AdvanceDay: This command advances the day and resets any daily events automatically.
- Combat.End: This command ends the current combat if one is running.
- Level.Load [levelName]: This command loads the scene with the name given. Example: Level.Load Motel_GroundFloor: This will load the motel level where Jenna’s room is located.
- Level.PrintAll: displays a list of all the levels that can be loaded with Level.Load.
- Stat.AddValue [statName], [valueAmount]: Adds the specified amount to the specified statistic for the player. Example: Stat.AddValue stat_perversion, 1000: This command adds 1000 perversions to Jenna.
- help: displays a list of all the available console commands that can be entered.
So these are all the essential Third Crisis console commands and cheats to use right now. Simply type help to see a list of all the available console commands you can use.