Risk of Rain 2 save file galore. So if you’re looking to skip the hassles of grinding, then here’s the best Risk of Rain 2 save file with everything unlocked.
First released as early access on Steam, Risk of Rain 2 is a 3D third-person roguelike game in which players control one of many Survivors as they fight against hoardes of enemies and bosses in randomly generated environment in an attempt to find and activate the game’s teleporter and possibly progress to the next stage.
Also Checkout: The Best Risk of Rain 2 Mods
Eliminating enemies earns you Gold in Risk of Rain 2, and this can be used to open chests to acquire items and experience which comes in handy in leveling up and improving statistics such as damage and health.
Now assuming you’re a beginner looking to simplify stuff by unlocking everything in Risk of Rain 2 without going through some sort of in-game achievements and more, then we have got the best Risk of Rain 2 save file to utilize right now.
Risk of Rain 2 Save File Everything Unlocked
For one thing, Books don’t require readers to go through the prologue and author’s note before delving into Chapter One. While Risk of Rain 2 locks certain parts of its content in order to give players the incentive to grind harder, you can easily unlock them using a working and 100% completed savegame file.
From gaining access to all the Survivor characters in-game to acquiring all skins, artifacts and skills, below’s a list of the best and currently working Risk of Rain 2 save file with everything unlocked.
Save File 1
Save File 2
Save File 3
Before we get started, ensure to make a backup of your original savegame file before making any changes. Preferably, you can make a separate profile for unlocking everything in Risk of Rain 2. With that done, simply use the below guide to install any of the above Risk of Rain 2 save file.
- To begin with, download any of the Risk of Rain 2 save file listed above. If archived, use WinRar or 7-Zip to extract it.
- Next up, open the save file in the folder using a Notepad and copy all the data in there to your clipboard.
- Once done, navigate to Risk of Rain 2 save file location which can be found in the following directory;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\Steam User ID Number\632360\remote\UserProfiles
- Now within the UserProfiles folder, you should see your current savegame file in .xml format. Go ahead and open it using a Notepad and delete all the data in there, then paste the save file you copied earlier to your clipboard.
- Save your changes once you are through and fire up Risk of Rain 2 and enjoy everything unlocked.
Risk of Rain 2 Save Editor
Risk of Rain 2 save file contains all the parameters that shapes your character’s skills, stats and quest progress. It also includes information about the amount of gold earned, and much more.
Now assuming you are looking for a reliable Risk of Rain 2 Save Editor that can help you modify your savegame file with ease, then here’s one good tool to utilize right now.
How to Get Infinite Lunar Coin in Risk of Rain 2
Lunar Coin plays an important role in Risk of Rain 2 as it helps to purchase lunar items. It also comes in handy when you need to unlock the artificer Survivor or to activate Newt Altars, Shrine of Order and Luna Shop Refresher.
Now assuming you’re looking to get a plethora of lunar coins in Risk of Rain 2, then here’s how to go about it.
- To begin with, navigate to your Risk of Rain 2 save file location using the directory quoted above.
- Now use a Notepad or preferably a Wordpad to edit the .xml file found within the UserProfiles folder.
- Once opened, find the line that says <coins>digit</coins>. It should be at the top. If you can’t find it, access the Edit menu in your Notepad and select find. From here, type in coin into the search box and click Find Next.
- Now go ahead and change the number in between the above stated line to whatever you want (example; <coins>800</coins>) and that’s how many lunar coins you’ll have once you save your changes and launch the game.
So this is arguably the best Risk of Rain 2 save file with everything unlocked. Using the save editor above or a Notepad, you can manually unlock all achievements, artifacts, characters, items, monster logs, environment logs, skills, skins, relics and more. You can even unlock the last level of Eclipse mode for all characters and discover every items in the logbook including DLC:Void Items.