Summertime Saga cheats codes abound. So if you are looking to get unlimited money, or to unlock gallery, locations and even max stats, here’s all the Summertime Saga cheats codes to utilize right now.
Summertime Saga is a popular visual novel-style game developed by DarkCookie. It combines elements of dating simulation, point-and-click adventure, and exploration.
Also Checkout: Man of the House Cheats
The game, which takes place in a small suburban town, revolves around a young protagonist who is trying to navigate the challenges of high school life and possibly engage in romantic relationships with various characters in the game while uncovering the mystery surrounding his father’s death.
In Summertime Saga, players can interact with different characters, complete quests, and make choices that impact the game’s narrative. However, despite being fun, the game features complex tasks, and to get past them, you will need working Summertime Saga cheat codes.
Summertime Saga Cheat Codes
Saving enough money for the college semester is no easy thing, but with the help of summertime saga cheat codes, you can painlessly emancipate your family from a difficult financial situation and find a beautiful date for prom night. Now, without further ado, here are all the Summertime Saga cheat codes to utilise right now.
- Sister’s Computer Code: BAD MONSTER
- Channel Sub Code: L6bv12R
- Channel Pass Code: 12345
Summertime Saga Cheats
Summertime Saga cheats involve accessing the game’s console and modifying essential attributes. However, before we get started, here’s how to open the console in Summertime Saga.
- To begin with, open File Explorer and locate the Summertime Saga installation directory. From here, jump into the renpy folder, followed by the common folder.
- Within the common folder, find the 00console.rpy file and open it with Notepad++.
- Now find and edit the line below from config.console = false to config.console = true, then save and close the file.
- With that done, open up Summertime Saga, and while the game is playing, press SHIFT+0 to access the console.
Now look up any of the following variables and modify them to your liking.
player.inventory.money = 99999
Get a Shovel
Note: This command will pop up the error message “IOError: Couldn’t find file ‘characters/okita/char_okita_goggles_xray3.png.'”; just ignore this message and the game should continue.
Summertime Saga Cheat Console
During Summertime Saga Alpha development, the developers of the game integrated two options for new and returning players. The Clean Game option was designed for players looking to start from scratch with zero stats, etc., while the Cheat Enabled option offers skippable mini-games, lots of money, etc.
Now, assuming you selected the Clean Game option for the first time only to get stuck at a difficult level in-game, switching back to the cheat enabled option means losing all your progress. To avoid this, we have a way to access the Summertime Saga cheat menu.
- To get this one going, open Summertime Saga, and while the game is playing, click on the Phone icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Within the phone screen, click on the WiFi icon at the top left, and you’ll get a message pop-up. Simply select the I Understand option to access Summertime Saga cheats.
- From the cheat console screen, click on Unlock UI, and that’s that. Now you can go ahead and unlock all locations, maps, max stats, add money, items, and more.
You can even visit a desired location, such as a bank vault, etc.