Lulubox is yet another alternative to Google Play Store. Today, we’ll walk you through on how to sideload it.
For the last few years, iOS users have had a wide choice of alternative app stores, mostly to provide some of what Cydia did when they could jailbreak. Android users, on the other hand, have been left behind and have had little choice of alternative stores, with many choosing to root their devices to get what they need. While a couple of good app stores have been released, the latest is something a bit different.
Lulubox is not an app store where you can download unofficial apps and games. Instead, it is a free modification tool that modifies games already installed on your device, providing extra features and unlocking in-app features. It is free, and users can even take advantage of a built-in chatroom to get to know their fellow gamers a little better.
How to Install Lulubox:
Lulubox is easy to install – just follow the steps below to install the Lulubox APK file manually on your Android device:
- Open your Android Settings app
- Depending on your firmware version, tap on Privacy or Security
- Find and enable Unknown Sources and close Settings
- Open your browser and go to the Lulubox download page
- Download the Lulubox APK file
- Open your downloads folder and tap the APK file twice
- Follow any on-screen directions to complete the installation and wait for the icon to appear on your screen – Lulubox is installed.
How to Use Lulubox:
Lulubox is easy enough to use, but don’t forget – it isn’t an app store, and you won’t find loads of apps and games to download. What you will find is a tool that helps you modify games installed on your device.
- Open Lulubox, and you will see a list of the games installed on your device
- Choose the one you want to modify and tap it
- A list will appear, showing you all the modifications you can make to that game
- Enable the booster, and all the changes will be activated
- Disable the booster when you don’t want the modifications any longer.
For example, let’s say you have Garena Free Fire on your Android device. When you use Lulubox, you can get loads of extra skins and much faster gameplay, all free.
Don’t forget, though – you can only use Lulubox on official games that you have already downloaded onto your device.
Pros and Cons
Like all apps, Lulubox has its pros and cons:
- Plenty of modifications to games, unlocking features and providing boosts to gaming
- Multiple titles supported
- It doesn’t change the game quality
- You cannot download games, only modify those already on your device
- You can only use Lulubox on installed games
- Launching and shutting the app down is a bit tricky
Lulubox is relatively stable and reliable, but some common issues are being reported. All are easy to fix:
Lulubox Cannot be Downloaded
Make sure that the Unknown Sources option was properly enabled. If not, delete Lulubox, enable the option and reinstall the tool.
Lulubox Stopped Working
The easiest way around this is to delete Lulubox from your device and install it again. Also, make sure that you have installed the game you want to be modified and that you open it from Lulubox.
Running Exception Error Message
If you see an error message that reads “Running Exception” you won’t be able to use Lulubox until you fix it. To do this, clear the app cache and data and, if you have installed a Hex editor, delete it. Hex editors are pretty much the same as Lulubox, and a conflict will arise with both on your device at the same time.
If you can’t fix whatever problems arise on your device using these solutions, the next thing you need to do is make sure you have the most up-to-date version of Lulubox installed on your device. If you are running an old version, it won’t work properly.
You should also be aware that, given it is an unofficial app, customer support is not great. You can try talking to the developers on their social media pages, but there is no guarantee they will respond to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Because of its unofficial nature, we tend to get asked questions about Lulubox, and these are the ones we hear the most frequently:
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes. We tested the tool thoroughly and didn’t find anything that can harm your device, such as malware exploits, spyware, etc.
Can I Use Lulubox on iOS?
No. Lulubox was developed for Android devices only and will never be made available to iOS users – they already have plenty of choices for alternative stores.
What About macOS and Windows?
Yes. Because it is an Android app, you can install it on your desktop computer, so long as you install an Android emulator first. We recommend you use Nox Player or Bluestacks.
Is Lulubox Free?
Yes. There are no fees to use it and no hidden charges.
How Do I Play Games with Lulubox?
Downloading anything from the official app store puts an icon on your home screen for easy access. With Lulubox, install the game on your device, open Lulubox, and find the game in the list. Tap it, apply the modifications and enjoy your game.
Lulubox is a great tool for Android users to modify games on their devices. Download it for free and enjoy your new gaming experience.